Spotted, a Ring tailed Donkey Lama

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paulsky

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
Check what I spotted on an outing this weekend, a Ring tailed Donkey Lama

Attachments

• Kariega 08 051.jpg
    Kariega 08 051.jpg
    58.6 KB
Yep, definitely a waterbuck! Not good to eat at all!!!!
They have a target painted on their butts, for those hunters that like the Free State heart shot!
*Kidding EV* !!!!!

slashback said:
Yep, definitely a waterbuck! Not good to eat at all!!!!
They have a target painted on their butts, for those hunters that like the Free State heart shot!
*Kidding EV* !!!!!

You'd better be or else  >:D >:D

Female Waterbuck

(Latin = Kobus ellipsiprymnus, Afrikaans = Waterbok - sometimes called â??Kringgatâ?-, German = Ellipsenwasserbock)

ja, waterbuck,,,the only animal with the target painted on...

i know a funny story about a waterbuck,,,,

rumour has it that it secretes a bad taste/smell from its elbows down wards,,,,,

apparently this repels the crocodile as they are fond of wading in water,,,so when hunting this buck the first thing u have to do is cut off the legs at the elbow otherwise the secreteion spoils the meat

urban rumours has it that a certain person did shoot one and was starting to cut through the skin at the joints when it stood up and ran away???

also this same said person caught a fish at harties and  gutted it immediately  after catching it,,,,then he waded back into the water to rinse out the insides,,,,next thing it swam away,,,,
what i thought was funny, imagine the next guy who snagged this fish,,,to find it already gutted