Stepping out of the shadows

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Husamarine

Puppy
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 1190 Adventure
Hi there!

I originally joined the forum in 2010 but have spent most of the time lurking in the shadows (I could argue that I rather spent my time on the bike, but unfortunately that would be a lie).

I have very recently moved to Durbanville from Gauteng and although I have made use of every dry weekend available to explore on the bike I realised that I would most definitely benefit from some local knowledge on the routes in WC and also getting to know some of the adventure bikers in the area. That would mean stepping out of the shadows (not to be confused with closet.... ;D) and becoming a more active member.

I have spent quite a number of years riding different plastics and adventure bikes but have come nowhere near the riding god status associated with riding a KTM.

Any members in the wider area looking to add another old Pretoria braaivleis-and-brandy-drinking rider to their riding goup or looking for a riding buddy  - I would love to join.