Support for Ex-servicemen 27/05/2012

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gypsybaron

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW (all models)
On Sunday 27 May the S.A. Legion wants to hold a fundraiser to assist Ex-Servicemen in need. Apparently it is to support the real Army Veterans (the old guys that have to rely on the Salvation Army nowadays) - and not the so-called  :puke_r: "war veterans" or "struggle survivors"  :puke_l:

It will be held in Benoni, at number 2A, Railway avenue. It will take the form of a Bikers Meet&Greet (I don't know what that is, I was just asked to post it ;) ), entrance is R30, it will also entitle you to be entered in a lucky draw. According to the flyer there will be food and drink stalls, as well as all-day entertainment. The "Red Devils" are organizing it. Starting time is 9AM.

I am not affiliated in any way with this, for more info please phone Carleen on 084 seven six seven 9 triple three. Vendors can also contact her for stalls etc.....

Come on guys, these are the REAL War Heroes that defended our country way back when it was still a first-world place, now in their old age they have to suffer for it.