Help Support Wild Dog Adventure Riding:

Manic

Gentleman Dog
Reaction score
Bike
AJS (all models)
Shit like this.................

Please respond.

I am receiving reports that your tenant had visitors over last night that left Empty bottles lying around and a burnt out Alcohol box that seems to have blown out of the Fire place – FIRE HAZARD!

I am awaiting confirmation from other neighbors and cameras before laying an official complaint.

We await your urgent response regarding taking action against your tenant

Manic

Gentleman Dog
Reaction score
Bike
AJS (all models)
My biggest issue came, when I had a talk with the Chairman face to face. Old guy, pension.
He smiled and told me how many tenants he worked out of the Complex, and he will keep on doing so until the right people lives there. He even pointed at all the Units where he made sure the people left.

His words were "You landlords sit comfy in your houses, and we must put up with your shit tenants everyday"

When I drove out, I promised myself the tenant will stay :ROFLMAO:

Manic

Gentleman Dog
Reaction score
Bike
AJS (all models)
Friend of mine stays there, he is also an Owner.

He asked permission to install a Aircon. He was told No, the outside Unit will make noise.
He asked if he can put a slim line tank in his back yard for water, he was told No. People ontop will see the tank in his yard looking down.
He got a warning cause his puppy dog sat on the front stoep without a leash.
He then asked permission to close his little stoepie with a glass sliding door, he was also told No, yet his neighbor did that.

You must see the Whatsapp group.
Shit like "Will the owner of the red Toyota please move his car, its parked on the wrong parking space" etc etc etc...

They sent me an email, with screenshot of video footage, where I drove over a corner piece of the grass, size of a A4 paper. They then took a picture of my tyre mark on the grass corner. The mail said its damage to common property, I need to come fix it, or they will fix it for me and add it to my Levy account. Ok, so how the fuck must I get a tyre print out of the grass.....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I will search for that pic and post it.

Spectaitor

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Suzuki DR650
Introduce a gambling club for the fossils.
They only make so much trouble because they have nothing to do.
If the lonely women are busy dealing with their naughty husbands all day, they'll never have time to pester you.

heinzz

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW F800GS
My next move will be to sell the Unit to my current Tenant they want to get rid off. I will even drop the price until he gets approved by the Banks :ROFLMAO:
Tell them to GFT, or buy your unit at your price. That will shut them up. Your property and no BC can force you to let your tenant go. Mention to them that they are wilfully harassing your tenant with possible loss of rental income.

heinzz

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW F800GS
Tell them to GFT, or buy your unit at your price. That will shut them up. Your property and no BC can force you to let your tenant go. Mention to them that they are wilfully harassing your tenant with possible loss of rental income.
Common sense and an understanding of common law is required.

RobC

Not a bachelor.
WD Supporter
Reaction score
Bike
Kawasaki KLR 650
I am on the Body Corporate. We made it clear people can braai and have fun as long as they are considerate. It is all about open and clear communication. If he plays loud music on purpose it is then understandable. But as you say. If they fine you and you pay, they will get to a point where they will call a meeting and that can be when they ask you to tell him to go.

COMMUNICATE
Get on the board... get more like minded and vote the old farts out I say.:coffee:

heinzz

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW F800GS
Get on the board... get more like minded and vote the old farts out I say.:coffee:
If you really want to be involved with all the shit that involves endless meetings and complaints from owners.
The only thing that these owners can do is to lay a complaint at SAPS. No BC can tell a resident all be it an owner or tenant how to behave. Only option for residents is to lay a complaint for invasion of privacy, or rights or harassment at SAPS, both ways.

Tampan

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 1190 Adventure
Yes. Get your vulture to write them a letter, informing them that they are harassing both you and your tenant and that they are infringing on your tenants rights.
Become more irritating to them than they are to you, or tell them to buy your property, at your price, but give the tenant a max rent agreement at your price.

If they want you to go away, make them pay for it.

Manic

Gentleman Dog
Reaction score
Bike
AJS (all models)
Look, to be honest, there was one or two incidents where things got out of hand. But lately when he sneezes, I get an email. They clearly want him out now. I just say no :ROFLMAO:

El Zeffo

Plata O Plomo
WD Supporter
Reaction score
Bike
Honda CRF-1000L Africa Twin
Manic you do realize you are losing this battle and you are actually the doos right?

You have a couple of Ja broers here supporting your crusade. I would bet most people living in complexes just want peace and quiet. Not everyone works the same shifts etc. Some have to sleep while your tenant is making noise. If he is just there because the rent is cheap I suggest moving along to somewhere where he can talk as loud as he wants. Living in a complex is about respect for your neighbors and the companionship it brings. Most people having trouble in complexes just don't have respect for their neighbors and they should move along swiftly.

Remember being a doos comes back to you buddy so use it sparingly. :LOL:

Last edited:

Manic

Gentleman Dog
Reaction score
Bike
AJS (all models)
Manic you do realize you are losing this battle and you are actually the doos right?

You have a couple of Ja broers here supporting your crusade. I would bet most people living in complexes just want peace and quiet. Not everyone works the same shifts etc. Some have to sleep while your tenant is making noise. If he is just there because the rent is cheap I suggest moving along to somewhere where he can talk as loud as he wants. Living in a complex is about respect for your neighbors and the companionship it brings. Most people having trouble in complexes just don't have respect for their neighbors and they should move along swiftly.

Remember being a doos comes back to you buddy so use it sparingly. :LOL:
I hear you. But my give a fuck meter is on 0 at the moment.

Last time I was called in for a Meeting, two old toppies attacked me from the word go. So after 10 min of me just listening, I stood up, told them its not an old age home, and the place is fuctup, and walked out. It felt like my school days in the Headmasters office.....

Times I took action myself and tried to resolve it, board members attacked me, demanding this and that Via the whatsapp group and emails.

So I told them straight, talk to Rental agent, after all, that is why I pay them. So this antie started to email me wanting answers, and when you use !!!!!!!!!!!! too much, I give a F.

So I told her the same, speak to my Agent, Im busy :giggle:

El Zeffo

Plata O Plomo
WD Supporter
Reaction score
Bike
Honda CRF-1000L Africa Twin
Just sell the place man. Buy another in a noisy complex. :LOL: You don't need this kak in your life.

I've been living in complexes for years. I am actually looking at buying in one here in the states. But it has to be a quiet one haha. Even though i still want to fit that Mopar performance exhaust on my bakkie. I start that fucker at strange times so i might have to rethink it.