The air fryer thread..

Wild Dog Adventure Riding

Help Support Wild Dog Adventure Riding:

Andy 950

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 950 Adventure
Do you dip the wings in the mayo and then the chips?

Take a picture please
I made chicken wings in the airfryer.

Take Mayonnaise and the new KFC flavoured crisps (chips). Crunch them and dip the mayo wing in it. Crumbed into the airfryer for around 15 min in total at 180 degree
YUMMY

Wayne

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
Triumph (all models)

Take a picture please
I am making this tonight. Going to paint the Mayo on with a basting brush, dip the wings in the crushed chips and then cook em

MegaPix

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Zero (all models)

Take a picture please
Will pour mayo in a bowl and then the wings in it and mix. Just to get some stickiness to it.
Then roll in the crumbs.

Also do it with chicken strips from the breast
Works great

Will do pix when we do again

Schulla

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda CRF-250 Rally
Made some bread rolls for lunch. PnP bread dough, ham, grated cheese, garlic and Italian herbs. Mix into dough and bake at 185deg for 15min. Remove and coat with Olive / Avo oil - dab with paper towel to give it shine and prevent going hard.
CF0AD849-9EB9-4D47-8E42-84B28F589575.jpeg

Wayne

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
Triumph (all models)
So we had the chicken wings and chips from two seperate posts above. Flippen awesome

Leo

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS HP2
So we had the chicken wings and chips from two seperate posts above. Flippen awesome
I had the G/F's family over on Saturday for a braai, so decided to give it a try.
I made about 36 wings (we were 16 people) and wasn't 5 minutes, all gone. Was an absolute winner.🤩
The chips itself is a bit hot for my liking, but after the air fryer, not burn whatsoever.

Take Note: Do not moer the mayonnaise coated chicken in a bucket with the chips crumbs and shake it. The crumbs will get soaked in mayonnaise and stick to the side of said bucket and not on the chicken.
No, you must roll every piece individually in the crumbs.
I had to run to the cafe to get new chips as the first lot looked like rice crispies soaked in milk. Total waste.

Thanks for sharing the recipe. I can highly recommend.

MegaPix

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Zero (all models)
I had the G/F's family over on Saturday for a braai, so decided to give it a try.
I made about 36 wings (we were 16 people) and wasn't 5 minutes, all gone. Was an absolute winner.🤩
The chips itself is a bit hot for my liking, but after the air fryer, not burn whatsoever.

Take Note: Do not moer the mayonnaise coated chicken in a bucket with the chips crumbs and shake it. The crumbs will get soaked in mayonnaise and stick to the side of said bucket and not on the chicken.
No, you must roll every piece individually in the crumbs.
I had to run to the cafe to get new chips as the first lot looked like rice crispies soaked in milk. Total waste.

Thanks for sharing the recipe. I can highly recommend.
Yes rolling it in the crumbs is the way to go

And the KFC HOT is not hot after it being in the AF
Well done

Roxtar

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
My wife was sceptical but all the girls at work were raving about the thing, so I bought her a Philips as a surprise! She got hooked and now we have two,as one is just too light in the pants if you want to cook multiples for more than two adults....

wooly bugger

Bachelor Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Buell Ulysses XB12
So Swambo & I bought the 8 litre model over the weekend. Please post your recipes (basic) here?