The Crypto Currency thread

Wild Dog Adventure Riding

Help Support Wild Dog Adventure Riding:

Slainte Mhaith

Bachelor Dog
Reaction score
Bike
NER-A-CAR
The big short (what is his name again?) is predicting a a financial or stock market crash. Hope he is wrong this time.

Also see many think putting cash into crypto is a good means of protection against inflation alongside gold and silver.

Kaboef

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 950 Adventure S
Markets are due for a correction.

I am not so sure Crypto is a safe haven. If anything, its probably the most risky investment you can make as its mostly driven by emotion and perception, not sound underlying data or assets.

EtienneNXR

Bachelor Dog
WD Supporter
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
The big short (what is his name again?) is predicting a a financial or stock market crash. Hope he is wrong this time.

Also see many think putting cash into crypto is a good means of protection against inflation alongside gold and silver.
Michael burry

He’s prediction 8 of the last 2 market crashes…

WeeStrom

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Suzuki DL 650 V-Strom
I follow Francis Hunt (Crypto sniper on YouTube). He covers all markets and seems to have a good understanding of crypto's response to macro economic events.

I watched him live as he practically counted down to the minute the start of Bitcoin's tumble from $30k. It hinged on the US publishing inflation figures after some important meeting. It is all a little above my head but it also involves a collapse of the US debt market and a strong Dollar.

He was still bearish on Sunday while the Bitcoin price looked like it was busy setting up a bear flag price structure. Now that price has broken up and out of that structure I am curious to get his take on how far this rally might pump, if at all.

a7abw

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Triumph (all models)
Any there any WDs who are actively trading (day/scalp etc) cryptos? I'm very interested to hear what exchanges you use to buy and sell, and what charting software you use to track the movements. Please PM me if you want to keep it private.
Thanks in anticipation.

WeeStrom

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Suzuki DL 650 V-Strom
Any there any WDs who are actively trading (day/scalp etc) cryptos? I'm very interested to hear what exchanges you use to buy and sell, and what charting software you use to track the movements. Please PM me if you want to keep it private.
Thanks in anticipation.
I use Deribit and Tradingview. I believe Tabtrader uses less phone RAM but havn't tried it myself.

a7abw

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Triumph (all models)
I use Deribit and Tradingview. I believe Tabtrader uses less phone RAM but havn't tried it myself.
Thank you WS appreciate your response, I also use TradingView for charting. Will check Deribit out.

Mikie

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
Bitcoin has karked so bad that no one even comes to this thread anymore, I should have cashed out when it was at $60k