The Gogga in the Overberg.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fantastic, Tokkie! I dig the two Dakars on the pont :)

This pic is awesome:
2262990602_fbafd33eff_o.jpg

"Star log 7-4012: our instruments were picking up interference in this quadrant..."
2262991230_c688c686c7_o.jpg

;D

Tok-T what happened to ur left pannier??
Got some funny add-ons to your instrument cluster, what are they ???

Stunning ride TT.... :thumbsup:

....and congratulations on becoming a grandfather!  ;)

A very enjoyable report.

The fotos of the first two days are especially striking due to the beautiful blue skies. The Cape province is truly a magical place and you guys are fortunate to be able to explore it.

Thanks for sharing TT. ;D

Tonteldoos said:
Tok-T what happened to ur left pannier??
Got some funny add-ons to your instrument cluster, what are they ???
Did not need the left pannier - usually my vrou's stuff is in there but she did not come with.

Left to right:  Zumo, Pro-Oiler (switched off while on gravel), charging volts (shows battery volts when engine is not running & I know my battery needs replacing soon because of this), gear, engine temp (I have two probes, one for water other for oil.  I choose which to plug in but will be getting a second display so both will be shown at all times.  I like to know what the temps are), time, revs; speedo hidden by zumo but it shows gps speed which lets me know that the standard speedo over-reads by about 8%.

Hey Gringo, you like-a de house huh? You no like-a de KFM? Me either.

very nice report and congrats with the new bambino oupa.

Enjoyed your report, please go ride some more ;D ;D ;D

Great RR "have wheels must travel" seems they dont stop turning ,Congrats on your first Grandson. Super pics  :)

Hi Tok-tokkie

Nice report, I enjoyed following it.
Would you share the gpx file if you have it??

TIA

Hi TT,
Awesome report, and great pictures. I enjoyed reading each word of this trip. :downtown:

Thanks

ratrap said:
Hi Tok-tokkie

Nice report, I enjoyed following it.
Would you share the gpx file if you have it??

TIA
Yea of course.  PM me with a regular address so i can attach it or phone to come round & collect it (I am in Green Point).