The long awaited African adventure

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
martinn said:
Howzit Souties? Lekker to check your progress on this forum, i joined and really like this site. Being back at work i struggle to start the day without fist checking on the happenings of the wild dog adventures. We went to the Koes rally and JJ ( Jannie,s son ) won the quads division obviously due to the great Pitt cru.
I drove back to Cape Town on Saturday from Seheim and still gooi "grootoog" when i see a patch of sand.

Enjoy the rest of your trip and when in CT we will have a cold one

Cheers
Martin 

Martin, jou grootoog.

Dankie vir die gasvryhied in Ai-Ais. Ons praat weer.

Last ones.

Attachments

• DSC02077.JPG
    DSC02077.JPG
    87.4 KB
  • DSC02037.JPG
    DSC02037.JPG
    90.7 KB
  • DSC02033.JPG
    DSC02033.JPG
    95.6 KB
  • DSC02077.JPG
    DSC02077.JPG
    87.4 KB
  • DSC02061.JPG
    DSC02061.JPG
    98.6 KB
  • DSC02037.JPG
    DSC02037.JPG
    90.7 KB
:drif: fan bliming fantastic okes... ok MURPHY. i take it back. you not camping in your back yard... awesome pics!!!!  :deal:

Ag nee forks Daskop....nou is nog meer depressed hier in die freekin offies  :dousing:  :lamer:

Die foto's is stunning  :drif: As die net die teasers is dan gaan ek moet ekstra bloedruk pille vat in die aand  :patch:

P.S. Is dit jou bier daar in die foto? Of snap jy Murhpy se drank bottels om ons siele te tart  >:D

Ag - A - No Daskop now I'm sommer the moerin I didn't go with you to the north shore at the lake .

I'm sitting in Bloem sipping red wine and eating cheese sticks for supper .

Well anyway this is the next part of our trip- from Livingstone we headed North East to Chipata which is about 30 to 40 km from the Malawi border . A very African town but reasonably clean with really nice road side restaurants at the shopping centres . People in Zambia blew us away with their friendly attitude and very well spoken English . We kept saying imagine if the general population in our country were like this !!Mama Rulas was our place to stay for the night - used mostly by backpackers from Europe , it was cleanish and OK . Party atmosphere was the order of day when an overlander filled with Belgian , UK and other young white kids new to Africa arrived for the night . Well now that we are regarded as " middle aged " we decided big ride tomorrow - early to bed , and get ready for the ride into MALAWI.

Just a few teaser pics more on the way - excuse the fact that they are not in sequence .

ytyvadyz.jpg

Tough day at the Lake , the days just blend together we didnt know what the time was or even what day it was

suju6ehu.jpg

How about this one bru 4 weeks of no razor

Its called living the dream BRU . ONE LIFE LIVE IT - its not a rehearsal.