The not-so-handy handyman and other randomness

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Namakwalander

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
Honda XR250 Tornado
Hi there

I will always try to keep busy, especially on weekends. To me, a weekend with nothing to show for the time, is a weekend wasted. Even if I just mow the lawn.

Between family responsibilities and the wife's requests around the house, I make time to do a few things for myself. So basically this thread will show some of my projects, planned projects and other random stuff. I will also try to stick to English to make this thread more universal, but please bear with my Northern Cape English.

About myself, I attended a technical school and then went to university. After that I basically did an apprenticeship before getting into a office job. The office job being one more reason to use my (overly soft) hands on weekends. Previous cars and bad experiences with a few mechanics have also forced me to learn more about motor mechanics and it also helps to have a few knowledgeable friends.

So sit back and enjoy the ride, or not. Feel free to comment, or not  :thumleft: