The Road bike thread 😅

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TVB

Grumpy Mutt
Reaction score
Bike
Honda XL650V Transalp
I know I am not alone

Come share whatever roadbike news, ownership and pictures if you like

The first bike I ever rode was a DT400 enduro 😳 That thing scared the crab out of me, then an AR50 bit my first bike as for in owner was a Z750. Think it was a 1982.
Rode it for a very long time, and it was followed by a line of Suz Gs and later even GSXR. I owned a 1979 Honda super four…quite a number of bikes which would have been rather cool today.

My adv bikes came years after my skydiving accident after I learned to walk on my own again and it was a the Triumphs that stole my heart. XC 1200 and 800 but also a road bike which I dearly loved; 1050 Sprint.

After a nasty divorce I lost not only my bikes but a great deal of….well almost everything.

Back on a KLR and later the NC750x and seven years with that NC and still like that bike because it’s cheap and reliable ….but its a corolla🤣

So what brings me to this thread:

So many WD’s often put up for sale the most stunning roadbikes you can think of, I have seen it all on here and I know I am not the only only one that love both road and adv but my first love still is road bikes.

I really want to buy something different now, but obviously keep the ‘Corolla’ 🤣🤣

Something that’s light yet exciting, and nothing other than the Triumph Tiger 660 (full on road bike) caught my attention. Pok what a beauty…
That engine sound is just so amazing, a trip is just such a lekker engine.
I know I would not buy just because of my work and maybe also because my back is acting up a bit but allow me to dream away😅

What do you guys thing of this new 660 Triumph engine, and would it not be nice if they put that in a midsize adv bike as well?

I still think the Rocket is the coolest cruiser of them all🎷

Attachments

• DB1E4358-3DC0-48DE-B254-955257E94F77.jpeg
    DB1E4358-3DC0-48DE-B254-955257E94F77.jpeg
    365.3 KB · Views: 0