THE VOLCANO RUN. THUR 25 OCT TO WED 31 OCT 2012 (INCL).

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JIMBO

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Suzuki DR350
The "Volcano Run" will take place from Thursday 25 th October 2012 to Wednesday 31st October 2012.  

Departure will be from Fourways at 07h00 or Mafikeng at 12h00 (noon) on Thursday 25 October 2012.

Last year's 2011 Planning Thread wilddog.net.za/forum/index.php?topic=71758.0  May be informative.

Last year's Ride Report  wilddog.net.za/forum/index.php?topic=78977.0  May be of interest.

Of special interest a number of Ride Ready Suzuki DRZ400s will be available for hire to riders from out of town or out of country.  Also other facility's and guidance will be offered to out of towners.  

This is a hard ride (not a tour), and a good pace on full alert will need to be maintained throughout the ride.  A well prepared, and road registered DS bike is essential.  It is important to me that I know who is definitely in, or as close to definite as you can get.  The number of riders will have to be limited, but that limit will depend on the make-up of the group.  

I hope this is attractive to you (Wilddogs and others).

Cheers.