TRAVELING LITE !

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DEON 1190

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 1190 Adventure
We , my riding buddy and myself are going for a long ride this weekend , Started as a joke when he recently bought himself a 1190 , I said that when he gets it we need to run it in on a ride to the South coast , His response was , you are on !!! . He bought the bike and asked so when we going , Found accommodation and we leaving early Saturday morning taking a spirited ride down the N3 to Ramsgate , with pitstops along the way as we can only book in by 2 . Sunday we return and the plan is to leave the N3 just after Estcourt and ride to Clarence via WINTERTON , BERGVILLE , OLIVIERSHOEK PASS , GOLDENGATE lunch in Clarence and then home .
This morning I woke up to this craze Idea to travel light , dont need to take the top box , we only sleeping 1 night , remove tool kit from under seat and use for clean jocks , tooth brush and anti boy :cool: .
We can wear the same kit the next day , we are riding .
On Friday night my KTM mechanic ( son) will come help with a pre ride prep and check , so we should be ok . Also fitting a new rear tyre . looking forward to getting away this weekend .