Tupperware party in De-Wildt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Plothond

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 1090 Adventure R
We had a Tupperware party at De-Wildt today
Four Tupperwares and Two Addis  >:D

This is only my second trip to De-Wildt on the Plastic. I've probably been there 30 times on my quad, so after yesterday's rains it was a baptism of fire

The first section from the Old Police station is black turf and about 12km later when we got out of it, we were caked with the black goo

Just as I though that nothing could go wrong, I had a lekker  >:D off  through a mud section and into a thorn tree. Ok..... calm down Plothond - you need to see this day through

Slick decided that we should visit what we call the " technical river"

Taking a rest break

DeWildt25Nov07a.jpg

Plothond

DeWildt25Nov07b.jpg

Slick, Slick Jnr, Rory & Kevin

DeWildt25Nov07c.jpg

The river just had enough water in it to make it really fun. Conditions were perfect

DeWildt25Nov07d.jpg

Tupperware in all their finery

DeWildt25Nov07e.jpg

Kevin on left (acting relatively normal) and Slick getting down to business with Sasko's finest product and a bit of Chilli pilchards

DeWildt25Nov07f.jpg

Slick showing us how it should be done

Slick1.jpg

slick2.jpg

Plot "trying" to copy Slick

Plothond1.jpg

Plothond2.jpg

Slick Jnr losing the path and going back to the river and taking a "nap"

DeWildt25Nov07g.jpg

Rory helping Conner after a small mishap

DeWildt25Nov07h.jpg

Slick Jnr - Tired chappie - Taking another lie down  >:D

Slickjnr1.jpg

... and on his way again

Slickjnr2.jpg

Plothond coming through

Plothond3.jpg

DeWildt25Nov07i.jpg

All in all a good day out.
De-Wildt is looking real good at the moment
Walking with a bit of difficulty now after that "lummy" on my thigh from the handlebar but who cares - De-Wildt was enjoyed once again  ;D ;D ;D

Thanks Slick, Slick Jnr, Kevin, Rory and young Conner

Till we ride again ....  :)

Hey Plottie
Well done for bringing a camera along
Its virtually impossible to do a ride like this any justice as you just cant stop enough to take any pics, and then with all the gear on, Really difficult to know when to druk (and Im not talking about that putty you kept reminding us about)
Next time I'll take a spade along for your enviro friendly bos k?k.
Thanks for joining, these "development" rides with the lighties are super cool for the dads- David should be joining us in +- 7 years( thats if theres still gas around)
Hopefully I'll still be going strong then

Slick Junior:
Hey Plottie

I seem to remember a certain  Somebody complaining about a sore leg for the next four  hours( When you weren't talking about your putty) After eating MY dust

Lekker speeltyd!

Good going there Plottie! Enjoying the plastic bike I see. :cool:

Bruce will approve.
Its good to see the bike getting out to DW like it used too.

letsgofishing said:
Looks like some great riding - what plastic do you have Plothond?

KTM 200 EXC

Great little bike. I fully agree with Groenie and Sharkie
They are more than enough for De-Wildt type riding, are lightweight and manageable in all types of terrain

Do not be fooled by the larger 4 strokes being only a few kg heavier. Their weight sits higher up and it's when the bike is on it's side (or going that way) that the weight difference gets multiplied