Twisted Trails Online Store

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imo

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
Hi All

Twisted Trails Launched 2 years ago with the intention of curating a range of good quality aftermarket products at affordable prices.  The response has been fantastic and our range well received.  Earlier this year, we launched our e-commerce site with a wider range of Adventure and Enduro products that included more brands.  Again, we had a fantastic response and must thank all of you for your support.

So, what happened to the site?

if anyone has ever built a mid-size e-commerce site, you will no doubt understand the frustrations of development.  We engaged the services of a "Reputable" web developer based in Cape Town and have endured a very difficult road riddled with problems.  Our site, despite our best efforts and the best intentions has been problematic with niggly issues since inception.

We are committed to ensuring that we have an e-commerce store that is very secure and allows an easy and quick user experience.

having paid heavily in school fees over the last few months, we have finally made a decision to take down the site and develop a new site.  We have engaged the services of Marot And Sanders who have already commenced with the new site development. 

Many of you have been kind enough to make calls to inform me of the issues you have experienced, I cannot thank you enough for this feedback.  I must also thank all of you that have shown such great support to our site.

WE WILL BE BACK IN NOVEMBER with a new and amazing site that will be secure and fast.

In the interim, its business as usual, do not hesitate to contact us on 0824107116 or [email protected] for any of your requirements.

Thank you for your support

Best Regards
Imo