TYRES IN MALAWI - anyone interested??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bonova

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 950 Adventure S
Hey Dudes!
Sitting on a bike trip - in Kande beach, just south of Nkhata Bay, on lake malawi at the moment, waiting for a rear shock for one of the dakars...
Thing is, we ended up with 2 extra tyres that we sent here, cause one bike was stolen in mozam, and i wrote my dakar off in SA and bought a x-challenge to continue - different tyre  :-\
so, i've got 2 dunlop 606,  130/90/17 tyres, which will fit a bmw 650 dakar or klr 650. Great tyres for sand and dirt, and they are handeling the tar exceptionally well so far too.

If anyone is coming up this way and would like to buy them from me, i could leave them with someone and save you the courrier costs etc. it'll just save me lugging them all the way across zambia and NAM. From here, going through kasangu, on to Chipata and across zambia, into northern NAM.
Looking for R800 each or there abouts, and i'll throw in a T63 130/80/17 which has about 1000KM left in it too if we leave it here.
Let me know on my e-mail - [email protected] asap, cause we leaving here in the next 3-4 days.
Hope all well there in SA ;D

Latest posts