Uiteindelik!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kaspaas

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
Have been viewing and reading this forum for approx 2 years now. I am only ready now to introduce myself as I am only now ready to start joining the tribe!

My previous bike was a XT 600 that I sold after a year, it was in repairs for most of the time.
Now at last I found my almost dream machine........ XTZ 750 Super Tenere! I say almost because I really wanted the 600 3AJ model. I would like to meet other s10 owners as well. This bike has a big following in Europe.
But this one came really at a good price. I have to spend on some cosmetics and so on.

I cannot wait to do my first outride. I want to take the dirt road to freedom soon!

But I have to do some stuff first:

Need brake light cover
left side panel
2 new tyres. I want something with lekker knobbies. I think Maxxis is quite affordable.
Insurance

I would appreciate some advice and contacts for the stuff that I need above. Any help would be great

Ek woon "in die Paarl in" soos hulle hier sê.

Is daar n short course wat ek kan doen sodat ek n foto van my yster perd kan laai op die forum. Dit lyk nie so maklik om dit te doen nie.

Looking forward to be part of the wild dogs.