• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WANTED: BMW F800GS +2011 | -30 000 km | Western Cape

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eames8

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW F800GS
Hi

I am new to the forum.
After much deliberation I have decided my next bike should be BMW F800GS.
Ideally would have loved the the GSA but I think I should save the cash for now.

Mileage/Year:
I am looking for one with less than 30 000 km and newer than 2011 (I reckon a 5 year old bike is the oldest I want to go for the next bike)

Price:
Obviously read at least 1000 posts so far on this site about the F800 so have an idea of what it might cost - but holding thumbs on finding some lekker priced ones - but if I am being completely honest trying to stay below R 80 000 with possible panniers and top box included (I know maybe a pipe dream :)

While some of my awesome mates who use Wild Dogs have bought 2 bikes from other provinces - I think I might need to physically touch the bike first myself before purchasing. (That said I might be able to get a buddy to view a bike in Johannesburg)

Any assistance is greatly appreciated. (would love to find my bike on here as opposed to OLX or Gumtree)

In the meantime - hopefully get the owner of this beauty to let me come view his bike this weekend.
https://www.gumtree.co.za/a-motorcycles-scooters/hermanus-caledon/gs-800-f-tripple-black-r85-500-neg/1001525483560910011721209

Thanks guys.