• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WANTED- Old Reliable bike -STILL LOOKING-found a DAKAR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teachers pet

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
Now that I have sold my Dl 1000 I am looking for an old school reliable commuter which I can use to work and back and maybe put swambo on the back on a nice weather weekend.A bit of gravel every now and then also.Budget is a bit buggered as my daughter is getting married this year.Have looked at a few KLR's but some of the older one's had some recurring problems with timing chain tensioners and other issues.Dr 650 apparently not too pillion friendly.Older bmw's had waterpump issues etc etc.
Any dogs in wc and surrounds that has something reliable and pref elec start somewhere in a shed gathering dust that you have been pondering about selling!
The dr 200 djebel I am using is just a little too small for me and swambo!-willing to swop plus cash.The Dr not the wife.could be free to a good home!!
Regards
tp

Attachments

• djebel 1.jpg
    djebel 1.jpg
    11.2 KB