***WD National Bash Special*** The Incredible Swanniebraai!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SwannieBraai

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
AJS (all models)
I talked with Oetie and  Journeyman , they also talked with  Killroy, so its A OK, we've got a green light!

I am launching the Swanniebraai from 1 Nov untill Xmas at a special but since you oke are such "gawe klomp k@kke", I decided to give it to the WD's at a special you will  not find in any shop ever, period!

The prices will be R399 for the black (cold rolled steel) one and R499 for the SS one. (attached ad will be in the Outdoor & Caravan)

From now untill end of the bash, the price to the WD's will be R350 and R450 respectively.

The WD shop will handle all the orders and sales and therefore some % of the price goes  to them for their help, effort and logistics.

So please , place your orders here so the shop owners will know hom many to load to the bash. This  offer is for non-bash goers as well.

My stock will arrive next week if all goes well and then JM will pick it up here.

For info and videos go to www.swanniebraai.com or talk to Ganjora, he have braaied from boerewors to  luislang  on it!  :imaposer:

God bless, enjoy the  bash!!  :thumleft:

Attachments

• SWANNIE AD.jpg
    SWANNIE AD.jpg
    113.7 KB
  • IMG01230-20100929-1629.jpg
    IMG01230-20100929-1629.jpg
    182.9 KB
  • SWANNIEBRAAI.jpg
    SWANNIEBRAAI.jpg
    135.7 KB
  • SWANNIE SS.JPG