WDBC- 3D Animation & 3D design,Set Design and a Baker.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mischiefjay

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW F650GS / Dakar
Hi there Dogs.
Me GypsyJay again, aka Jay. I am putting this out as I am desperately seeking work and an income.
Ok a bit of my story. During my animation studies I got seriously ill and was diagnosed with a condition called Crohns disease. After lots of challenges, surgery and recovery, I tried to work on the advertising industry but it was way to stressful on the crohns so I took on projects from home. That was ok and didn't get much work then the recession hit and I was stuffed. I got an opportunity to work as a tattoo artist and apprenticed for 2 years washing floors and doing the scraps of tattoos and earning R80 - R 100 a day I just  Couldn't do it any more and my soul was destroyed. So I picked up again and took what I had and paid for a lecturing qualification. I started getting in students and was getting good money...when I get a student. Lately it has been 2 maybe 3 if I'm lucky for a year and this year I have had only 1 student. I've even dropped my fee by almost half just to get something. Anyway after an accident and a hard knock on my head I think God said to me go bake. Lol. So now I'm trying that as well.

I am qualified and certified as a 3d Animator and designer and a qualified lecturer as well in the computer animation software programme Autodesk Maya.
I tutor privately and do 3D logos as well as architectural rendenderings,product previsualisation and digital set design . For some examples of my work go to www.flickr.com/photos/jayyishai
I am also trained as a set designer and did an apprenticeship with Boymans in Jhb and at the moment due to no income I also Bake cakes,cupcakes and cookies.
If there are any dogs in the network around Joburg that could use my services please PM or contact me on  083 336 6317.
Thank you.