Wild Dog Adventure Riding

Help Support Wild Dog Adventure Riding:

Blou Zebu

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Suzuki DR650
Hi
I can not login in on my android tablet.
PC fine
Android phone fine
Tablet gives an error message that the user ClrScr is not found. I did write to the admin on the If you can not login sheet and they just said the problem is my tablet, with no further correspondence

If it is working on the phone and computer, then there is something with your tablet. What type of tablet and can you use the same browser as you have on your computer?
--

27 Jul 2022, 06:46 (5 days ago)
Morning _____
That's what I thought too but hoped that with your massive experience you will immediately point me to the solution!
Samsung galaxy
Variations of opera on the other 3 devices ( 2 windows 10 laptops and an Android phone)

The tablet, i only recently received it, has logged in successfully everywhere else. Eg Google and Microsoft

What other info can I provide? I did not change any operational settings of the browser only appearance and stuff like that

Thanks again

I use Opera on all 3 devices and have not had any problems on the first two

Thank you

Blou Zebu

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Suzuki DR650
I'm
Hi
I can not login in on my android tablet.
PC fine
Android phone fine
Tablet gives an error message that the user ClrScr is not found. I did write to the admin on the If you can not login sheet and they just said the problem is my tablet, with no further correspondence

I use Opera on all 3 devices and have not had any problems on the first two

Thank you
@TechAdm please gelp

TechAdm

Pack Dog
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Bike
Bajaj (all models)
I have pulled out my Samsung 4 android tablet. Using Opera to see if it would work. This is being posted via the tablet and Opera browser. Is the android tablet you have a brand name like Samsung or a generic android tablet?
Do you have any ad blockers or such on the tablet? Can you do a reboot?
And if this still happens can you try Chrome on your tablet to see if a change of browsers shows where the issue is?

Do any other android tablet users with Opera browsers have trouble logging in?

Blou Zebu

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Suzuki DR650
I have pulled out my Samsung 4 android tablet. Using Opera to see if it would work. This is being posted via the tablet and Opera browser. Is the android tablet you have a brand name like Samsung or a generic android tablet?
Do you have any ad blockers or such on the tablet? Can you do a reboot?
And if this still happens can you try Chrome on your tablet to see if a change of browsers shows where the issue is?

Do any other android tablet users with Opera browsers have trouble logging in?
Samsung
I tried Chrome no luck
I used the standard Opera add blocker, removed it, but still no luck
Also restarted
What next?
Thanks for responding

TechAdm

Pack Dog
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Bike
Bajaj (all models)
I've consulted with our tech as the " ClrScr is not found. " seems to be a major feature of it not working.
Tech says it's something on that browser or tablet and it needs to be updated or rebooted or such. That CleScr seems to be Clear Screen is not found.

I did a google search on that and found this:

While reading about this, apparently when it's working it clears the screen and allows the cursor to go to the top of the screen.

Blou Zebu

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Suzuki DR650
I've consulted with our tech as the " ClrScr is not found. " seems to be a major feature of it not working.
Tech says it's something on that browser or tablet and it needs to be updated or rebooted or such. That CleScr seems to be Clear Screen is not found.

I did a google search on that and found this:

While reading about this, apparently when it's working it clears the screen and allows the cursor to go to the top of the screen.
Are you saying that it's being read as a Instruction/command1659671462770532342972869581026.jpg and not a Username? (Also i do not use () at the end of the name. ) This seems to indicate differently? Or did I misunderstand?

The tablet had a factory reset when I got it 2 weeks agoi have not installed anything funny. 2 games Duolingo audio player opera etc and on opera I changed it to dark mode. Uhm removed the add blocking as per suggestion Nothing else

If the problem is with the tablet, where does the tech suggest I start looking? Can the tech and I communicate directly?

Thanks again

Blou Zebu

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Suzuki DR650
Are you saying that it's being read as a Instruction/commandView attachment 786108 and not a Username? (Also i do not use () at the end of the name. ) This seems to indicate differently? Or did I misunderstand?

The tablet had a factory reset when I got it 2 weeks agoi have not installed anything funny. 2 games Duolingo audio player opera etc and on opera I changed it to dark mode. Uhm removed the add blocking as per suggestion Nothing else

If the problem is with the tablet, where does the tech suggest I start looking? Can the tech and I communicate directly?

Thanks again
@TechAdm Please help.

Vintage_Mania

1979 Honda CB400T
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Jandrè, ek het deur die hele DB gesoek, daar is geen User met die naam ClrScr nie. As jy Blou Zebu in plek van ClrScr gebruik, wat gebeur dan tydens die proses?

Blou Zebu

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Suzuki DR650
Baie dankie vir jou moeite.
As ek inlog gebruik ClrScr want dit was my oorspronklike naam.
Na die great reset was my username ook outomaties na ClrScr reset.
Kry jy Blou Zebu? Ek kan nie daarmee inlog nie
En as jy volgens my emails adres.kyk?
Sal nounou screenshots stuur.
(Uie sop resep asb)
Nogmaals dankie

Vintage_Mania

1979 Honda CB400T
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Ek kry die change log vir jou User van 6 April:

1660367102476.png

Jy gebruik "Blou Zebu" soos hy daar staan? Met die spasie tussen die twee woorde? (ek probeer nie snaaks klink nie, maar partymal is dit die obvious wat mens mis soos 'n spasie)

Blou Zebu

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Suzuki DR650
Ek Reggekom
Wer ClrScr probeer No luck
En toe weer Blou Zebu em dear werk Dit!

Ek get die spasie gebruik maar moes êrens n ander fout gemaak het.
Jammer vir die moeite.
Dankie vir die hulp