• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Yamaha TW200 Wanted

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Probie

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
AJS (all models)
Hi Dogs,

I've bought and sold most of my bikes on this forum and I have to say that I haven't had one single problem.
You guys are awesome and hope we can keep this forum that way.

So I became father for the second time (What a blessing to have two perfect sons and a loving wife) and I desperately need another kind of transportation.  :ricky:

Budget has been worked out that I'm only allowed to spend up to R25 000 to buy something. I think my wife were thinking about a runaround scooter or something - no way. I'm looking for something that can take me to work and back and some small trips on gravel roads to the mountains from time to time.

So calling all dogs to keep your eyes open for a reliable DS kind of bike that will fit the budget and the gravel roads  :thumleft:

Ok so I've made up my mind. I'm looking for a Yamaha TW 200 in good condition with low mileage. Let's see whats out there and maybe I can adjust the price depending on the year model.

Latest posts