Zimbabwe Spring Tour.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mudcracker

Puppy
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1100GS
Hi fellow bikers. I am planning a tour from SA to Harare via Chimanimani sometime in Early September (to be filmed for marketing purposes as my mate imports Foo yong bikes and wants the two of us to test ride them off-the-beaten tracks to Vic Falls.) The trip will take 5 and 9 days (latter trip is return to Harare to collect my bike with different route back to SA). We journey to Vic Falls via Bulawayo and along Lake Kariba on mostly gravel and two-track roads. Accommodation (most wild camping, but a lodge thrown in somewhere). Be aware we will be amongst wild animals, back-up vehicle (in Zimbabwe only - unless we can get someone who wants to take family etc to help out), food and beverages inclusive in tour/adventure ride packages. Package starts at R3700 per person for the 5 day trip. Pillion riders are welcome, so please inbox me for the added cost, which will be mainly food and beverages. We will stay at my mates place in Harare, then another mate in Byo and a flat in Vic Falls. Those who want to return to SA will depart on their own. The 9 day Riders will be with me. If you are in JHB and surrounds we can have a weekend meeting to discuss the trip.