• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Zumo 500 Cradle and extra bits - **Sold to Nelian**

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

GreenMamba1974

after destroying my zumo 500 (see Garmin - suck my arse in the gps thread  :))  i for obvious reason have no need for the cradle and other paraphernalia.   the price for a new cradle is 1500.  my price is 1k, it is in good condition, only the rubber protection thing is gone (another crap garmin design that's failed on all these cradles  :-\)

it comes with a ram mount for the bike with both a power cable for a bike and car.  i also have the removable car mount (suction type) that is quite nice to have if you move from car to car.  other odds and ends are a zumo wall charger and cable for connecting your zumo to your pc.

i want to sell these things together.  you may not need all of it, but you might want a spare or two, perhaps you have another bike to share the zumo on or whatever, get my drift hopefully.

yours faithfully,

'mamba

Attachments

• DSC00561.JPG
    DSC00561.JPG
    124.3 KB

Latest posts