The itch!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hennielowe

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1100GS
I have itch, a itch to ride!!
i am sure that many off us have had this itch to take to the road with no spesific destination in mind, no pre planning just a urge to pack your bike and ride.
I have this itch and guess what, i am going to pack my bike and just ride where the itch takes me for as long as i have the itch i will ride till i dont have to scratch any more!!
No guest houses just the road and my tent,kettle and bike!!
I am leaving Robertson tomorrow and who knows where i will end up? i dont know but i just want to ride and ride.......

watch this space i will post every night where i am.
tomorrow i am going towards PE!!

LIVE TO RIDE!!!

:ricky:

hennielowe said:
i am sure that many off us have had this itch to take to the road with no spesific destination in mind, no pre planning just a urge to pack your bike and ride.

Those are the best! :thumleft:

Take lots of pics!

Awesome...go well :thumleft: I get the itch as well....then all my responsibilities scratch it for me...wtf....i gotta get over myself & just go do it. Winter maybe :)

Hei Hennie , where did you stay in Robertson. I only came across this thread now. Just wanted to say hi and have a chat.

So where are you? a bit of penicillin would have easier and cheaper for that itch

Set off this morning in lovely robertson and took the r62 towards barrydale stopping at my good friend willie at the Karoo saloon for a drink, now i am sitting here with derrek at country pumkin in barrydale. next we shall stop to see old ronnie at the sex shop then some dirt road to the warm water at calitzdorp.

Attachments

• SANY1115.JPG
    SANY1115.JPG
    189.7 KB
On the R62 after Barrydale...lekker spot! You can camp or self cater or B&B. Big HD hangout

it gave me an idea for a thread
https://wilddog.net.za/forum/index.php?topic=29070.0

Sleeping under the starrs inbetween zebra and springbok in the camp area, kid you not! Will post photos tomorrow. Place called Umculu need calizdorp, stunning venue for a weekend bash! Has a indoor hotspring as well. Hope they got a site camping with my tent R80 what a bargain!

Lekker, if you get down to PE call me and we'll go for a piece of Porra Chicken, 082 654 9519, Paul

bought a new pipe from ebenhart in calitzdorp!

Attachments

• nelsons creek 010.jpg
    nelsons creek 010.jpg
    134.4 KB

Latest posts