The itch!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
came trough oudtshoorn to george bmw for some new tires here by donavan, nice peole!!

Attachments

• nelsons creek 012.jpg
    nelsons creek 012.jpg
    158.4 KB
Nice one, now I've got the itch too :thumleft:

Sleaping in knysna, had a nice time at oldes pub, great place. On towards PE tomorrow!!

Attachments

• SANY1117.JPG
    SANY1117.JPG
    113.2 KB
Had a great time at my good old mate Gibbons place in Knysna called Oldes pub and grill. Gibbon was a biker and a great spirit, hee passed in a bike accedent 2 years ago. Pat gibbins better half is running the spot alone now. Oldes has a bash every year for the bikers and all the food is free (normaly a spit), if you ride trough knysna and dont stop jou missing out, it a jol!! Phone them for details 044 3826514
got to pe safe, hell off a lot off roadworks and trucks, hate the tar!!
i am staying in the courtyard hotel tonight and off to addo tommorrow!! some dirt!!

Attachments

• nelsons creek 021.jpg
    nelsons creek 021.jpg
    178.6 KB
mre picks

Attachments

• nelsons creek 018.jpg
    nelsons creek 018.jpg
    196.8 KB
  • nelsons creek 016.jpg
    nelsons creek 016.jpg
    151.4 KB
  • nelsons creek 022.jpg
    nelsons creek 022.jpg
    138 KB
We all meeting Hennie at Dagwoods at 4:30 for beers (well me and Bakkie anyway) lets show him a friendly city WD welcome, hell we can even go to the Curtain afterwards apparently they've upgraded the stock

Paulsky said:
We all meeting Hennie at Dagwoods at 4:30 for beers (well me and Bakkie anyway) lets show him a friendly city WD welcome, hell we can even go to the Curtain afterwards apparently they've upgraded the stock

:laughing4:

Hennie hope you keep on until that suit gets reel houding. Mabe up to the Freestate bash or op to the Northwestners  Garden party. Just keep on going and stay safe1

Lekker Hennie!

Ry hom tot die pad opraak!

Hou net genoeg geld eenkant vir ons volgende trip Munich toe vir die bierfees?

We met up today and Chuck and myself took Hennie to Addo, over the mountain to Zuurberg and then on the Krom river rd then back to Addo, we had a really cool ride, below is the route and a few pics

Attachments

• Hennie 011.jpg
    Hennie 011.jpg
    71.3 KB
  • Hennie 006.jpg
    Hennie 006.jpg
    102.1 KB
  • Hennie 003.jpg
    Hennie 003.jpg
    73.8 KB
  • Hennie 001.jpg
    Hennie 001.jpg
    60.7 KB
  • PE Krom rd.JPG
    PE Krom rd.JPG
    57.2 KB
and

Attachments

• Hennie 013.jpg
    Hennie 013.jpg
    94.9 KB
  • Hennie 014.jpg
    Hennie 014.jpg
    47.2 KB
  • Hennie 015.jpg
    Hennie 015.jpg
    55.9 KB
  • Hennie 005.jpg
    Hennie 005.jpg
    45.6 KB
If you look carefully, you'll see that Hennie's BMW has 2 spotlights at the start of the ride, but only half way thru! The reason: he liked the roads we took him on so much, that he decided to "buy a farm" on one of them!

Attachments

• adv 013.jpg
    adv 013.jpg
    49.2 KB
Damn, it takes a quick trip to show a visiting dog around to remind me what awesome riding we have here in the Eastern Cape!

Attachments

• adv 010 (2).jpg
    adv 010 (2).jpg
    54.5 KB
  • adv 006.jpg
    adv 006.jpg
    51.1 KB
  • adv 005.jpg
    adv 005.jpg
    67.9 KB
index.php

Heck, are the cops gonna fine the elephants for speeding now?  :eek:

Lekker ride, boys.  :thumleft:

day day four i stayed at thr courtyard in pe, and then visited Continental bmw for a rattle on the bike. I met donnovan which sortedme out in two ticks!!
some picks

Attachments

• pe and addo 001.jpg
    pe and addo 001.jpg
    137 KB
  • pe and addo 002.jpg
    pe and addo 002.jpg
    159 KB