The Mini Bash on the river

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gravelmad

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Yamaha Super Tenere
Things will be said (Lies) and pics will be posted ( Manipulated) facts will be altered.
So before any of this nonsense begins, I would like to say the following:

I'm innocent  ::)

Please note!
The following forum names changes are to be implimented with immediate affect

Trailrider is now  TAIL RAIDER

Top Box is now  TOP BITCH

Mr big is now MR BIG BROLLEY

Ektoknbike is now EKTOKNBIKEENNBOOTENNFOKKENLEKKAPLAAS

Gravelmad said:
Things will be said (Lies) and pics will be posted ( Manipulated) facts will be altered.
So before any of this nonsense begins, I would like to say the following:

I'm innocent  ::)

Oxymoron: Innocent Gravelmad

Guess why Gravelmad left so early:

1. He has to be in church by 10am
2. He promised to cook Sunday lunch for his wife
3. He's running for his life - everyone wants to drown him in the river

Kejago said:
This is going to be good.  :happy1:

The Capies has this mountain thing. Broke-back-something-that-happened-must-stay-there or something.  :rolleyes:

I just hope since they were at ground level at a river, it will not be the same this time round.  :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

and before this goes completely south.

Big thanks to Hein and your neighbours for inviting us.
Thanks for the use of the property, the boat cruise, coffee, tractor, braai's and everything else you did
The spanspek was awesome, others ate watermelon

topbox said:

Thanks for the use of the property, the boat cruise, coffee, tractor, braai's and everything else you did

+100000000

Eh, a taster. I nearly drowned inside my helmet on the way home over du Toits kloof pass. Boy, did it rain... ;D My wife wouldn't allow me in the house. Drained a cup of water from EACH boot >:D Did I have fun. If Ektoknbike phones now, I'm on the back and my way AGAIN. Thanks Hein and Piksteel, for a lovely weekend.

Gravelmad, next time you are going swimming - bike and all >:D You are as innocent as Charles Manson (I can tink of more comparisions >:D). BTW, I'm quite sharp after 2 hours sleep - the frog in the tent didn't help either >:D >:D >:D

I took all of 5 pics - too busy smoking and hanging in there (I actually forgot I had the stooopid camera). Tsk, tsk, tsk.

So, see if you can spot some water on me...and Zonkie. BTW Zonkie kinda likes mud I found out. Didn't get tired either >:D >:D

Attachments

• jse_DSCF0022.jpg
    jse_DSCF0022.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 448
topbox said:

Amen brother. However, I opted for STRONG coffee >:D

Hein & Christo thank you for inviting all the (mad) Wild Dogs over to play in your backyard , we had a great ride over the mountain and enjoyed the watermelon and spaanspek. I think you have set a precedent for more in the future? I am sorry I could not stay to see "Tail rider" and LGF would have liked to but had to get home Mrs K. As there are no pics posted yet let me start:

Met at the N1 stop 08h00 Mountain Boy & Girl and XT660R:

DSC_0013.jpg

We did the route through Franschoek and met up with Rooipoot and bad co. and proceeded to the river only to arrive first:

DSC_0018-1.jpg

Then the dogs slowly arrived;Big Ed & part. , Crazy horse and filly ?Topbox, Operator,Gravelmad

DSC_0026.jpg

Lone rider, Xt660R, Mountainboy & Girl braaing lunch:

DSC_0029.jpg

After lunch XT660R presented Hein with a gift:

DSC_0030-1.jpg

And insisted on a Guess ??

DSC_0034.jpg

Red Ant arriving and the Mountainboy getting his cave sorted before the rain set in ?

DSC_0038-1.jpg

DSC_0050.jpg

Lets hear the rest ?

Hein and Pikksteel,Thanks for the Hospitality,beers,spanspeck and melon.Can u please organise the keys to the gate next time,so we can go up that road to the mountain.Sorry we had to go home so early,other commitments.
I had so many laughs by 16h00,I was sorry to leave.Must have been an eventfull evening.Nice to put faces to so many Dawgs on the forum.`
I hope you enjoy your Shirt Hein.And when mountainboy puts his pics on.IT WASN`T A KISS !!!!!Just a pose hey.NO Broken mountain,Although I cant talk for Mountainboy,He had a lady friend with him,proberbly just a pose!
Thanks to all .

Hey there XT  thanks for the company looking forward to the next ride.BTW who said anything about a "Kiss"  ;D ;D

i got going a bit late, when i managed to get through the guys were already at Villiersdorp so i took a ride out on my own. I had my directions stuck between the seat and tank and forgot about it. Later while riding i had a white flash and i was quite shaken, WTF. Later when i needed the directions they were gone but i was relieved i was'nt dying.
I rode that area flat trying to find the spot, after lots of phone calls eventually i got there.

over DuToits Kloof pass.
2007_12150020.jpg

2007_12150019.jpg

Hein was kind enough to take us to the cruise in his tractor, this was fortunate as returning by bike............. 

this was the trip there.

L to R
Operator and Mrs Operator, Wortel, Meerkat and Tok-Tokkie

2007_12150029.jpg

R-L
Mountainboy and Ms, Ridehard, Rooipoot, apology.

2007_12150031.jpg

2007_12150025.jpg

2007_12150033.jpg

Fire-Ant and fuctinthehead
2007_12150036.jpg

TokTokkie, filming the boarding
2007_12150039x.jpg

Why all the Celine Dion faces on the tractor ride?  ;D ;D