• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2005 XR650R for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

passin

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
Never thought I would post this ad but because of some very stupid financial decisions I have no choice and 1 of my XR's will have to go. I have 2 advertised, as soon as 1 is sold i will probably not sell the other. The xr 400 here:

https://wilddog.net.za/forum/index.php?topic=145839.0

This one is a 2005 XR 650R. Pretty much stock condition. Bought the bike for R46K with 5000km on, it was in a SM setup and never saw any dirt before I bought it. Spent R3k at Runner to have it thoroughly looked through and replace oil, filters, etc. Had it roadworthied (had to add stoplight, flickers, horn, vapor, etc) Header ceramic coated, fitted brand new E09 and some other small stuff. Have done less than 1000km's on it, mainly small rides to work once/month to keep the motor in shape.  Almost always starts first kick. IMS longrange tank also included

Price R45 000 slightly negotiable

Some pics:

3rN9CCH.jpg

agK9Sy4.jpg

qgBmWBN.jpg

clOlXkd.jpg