Hello.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LionBuell

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Triumph 800 XC
Hi Guys. I have been on this forum before and are happy to be back. I have finally decided to get a new bike after my buell was so suddenly taken from me.

I now own a Tiger 800 xc. GREAT!

I only took delivery on Wednesday so i have not done too much riding but i am really happy. It is diffrent bike feel all together compared to the Buell. The tiger revs to forever and delivers power smooth all the way up. The Buell on the other hand redlined at 6500 but gave you so much torque it was scary. Damn i miss that bike but.... im happy:D.

Now i have one question: my bike was a demo and is fitted with an arrow pipe also had the cat removed. The resonance form (i think it is the air box) is driving me insane at low rpm under 4k. If i have the throttle open just a bit. Is this a normal thing? Is there any solution this. The bike has enoug power to be used at this low rpm and im just crusing along.

Any comments will be helpful and i am looking forward to sharing in the joy of all the rest.

Regards,

Morne