• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Open Hearts required for 125cc schoolboy runner for young wannabe biker......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roxtar

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
Hi Guys,

I am trying to help out a friend with a 125cc bike for his son as the son is turning 16 shortly, is bike crazy but finances just do not allow purchase of a bike at this point in time.......

I asked my friend if I could post a request on WD for a very low budget i.e sub R3k bike that someone might have lying around in running condition preferably, the cosmetics do not have to be showroom as long as the mechanicals are relatively sound as there is not much funding for repairs. I pledged half the cost for the ride as I rode a bike in high school and those are some of my best memories on a bike :thumleft: and I really want to help the little guy into a saddle  ;)

The bike obviously has to have papers as we will have to register it for road use, but other than that we are open to any offers  :ricky: The bike is going to be a surprise for the youngster as he has no hope of a bike otherwise in the foreseable future  :'(

So if anyone can help out please PM or drop me an email and be part of the love... :3some:

Thanks a mil guys