• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Husqvarna SM610 - for sale soon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kykdaar

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
Zundapp (all models)
In the immortal words of Lloyd Christmas - " Ill hang by the bar and put out the vibe"

Getting ready to sell my SM610 as I have another project SM 610 (the one below with the ugly pink wheels) that I have been / and will continue to, pour my efforts into and I would also like to add a touring bike to the Kykdaar stable with the proceeds from this sale.

Over time I will add to the thread all the details of what I have done to the bike, and will update you on the stuff I will still do (e.g. fit new rear brake pads).

For now the bare essentials -

a 2006 model
Roughly 30 000km's (the previous owner ran it for a period with a broken instrument cluster)
The previous owner was an old toppie that only commuted with the bike - s'true bob  ;D
The current owner is an old toppie who just had fun on the bike, but who is not able to pull a single wheelie or stoppie on it due to lack of talent / balls. 8)
They are awesome bikes and the best fun I have ever had.

Still contemplating price, but it will be good.

The picture below is from when I bought it. I will put some new pics on this week-end.

Attachments

• Husky pic.jpg
    Husky pic.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 824
  • Project bike.jpg
    Project bike.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 815