• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1984 KDX 200 Air Cooled

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Armadilla

Puppy
Reaction score
Bike
Husaberg (all models)
Guys I have this semi incomplete KDX. Basically except for some shortcomings it is still pretty much complete. Motor is complete including the carb with a re sleeved barrel and a very good piston as well as good crank and conrod. The CDi, coil and stator coils are also still there. Header pipe is in good condition as well. The  negatives are: (1)The rear rim is totally rotten and corroded. The hub is still good and complete. (2) The magnets of the flywheel came loose and destroyed one magnet, the other three is still solid. (3) Something fell down the crankcase and hit a hole in the casing directly under the crank lobes. (4) No kickstart lever. (5) Gear lever has been welded onto the shaft. (6) Bike is in Capetown. Depending on what you have in mind it can be either a donor bike or a restore project if you have some spare cash available. I will accept R2 000.00 lock stock and barrel. Phone me @ 082 561 1149