• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2006 BMW GS1200 (Full House and more) - SOLD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Probie

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
AJS (all models)
THIS IS ONE OF THE CLEANEST AND WELL MAINTAINED 2006 GS1200 YOU WILL FIND OUT THERE.....

Before I get to the bike just background....
This is my brother's bike, and the only reason he is selling is because of medical reasons and is unable to ride the bike. This bike is immaculate condition. The reason is very simple. Since my brother bought this bike a couple of years back, he basically replaced everything that had a scratch, or if he did not like about the bike, it was upgraded. The bike was fully maintained by Safari 4x4 in Bloemfontein. All the work and extras have been bought from Nelis (Owner of Safari 4x4) Feel free to reach out to them also regarding the condition of the bike.

2006 Model
BMW GS1200
52804 km

Extras: (Please refer to the photos as I'm not going to list everything)
Lowered suspension (Original also available)
Nose Cone
Headlight Protector
Givi Touring Screen (Original also available)
Side wind deflectors (Adventure model)
Full Crash bars top and bottom (think it is Touratech...not sure)
4 Spotlights
Cylinder head protectors
Crash bar bags
Barkbuster Storm handguards
Wide footpecks
Topbox with back rest and BMW Topbox soft bag.
Panniers
BMW Tankbag
Tank guards x 3
Big Foot
Tyre pressure monitors
Garmin Zumo 595 with cradle
New battery fitted
New Pirelli Scorpion 2 front and back fitted
Toolkit
The bike has only one key as he bought it like that from the first owner which were a friend (Details also available)

Price for everything included R70 000 negotiable. He would like to sell the bike with all the extras.

Contact Frans directly on 060 989 7263.

Will post pictures shortly... :thumleft: