• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2007 KLR 650 for sale, Low Mileage, Lots of extras! Pretoria.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

logie

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda XR500
Hi everyone!

I haven't been active on Wilddogs for quite a while and the reason for this is the same as why I am selling my beautiful bike! I have quit my job and have moved to Switzerland to study music. Finances are getting tight over here and so I need to let my KLR - The Black Beast  :) - go. The bike is currently at my folks' house in Pretoria.

Ok, so here's the info:

Price: R35000
Year: 2007
Mileage: 11500km
Colour: Black
Condition: Excellent
Front Tyre: Original
Rear Tyre: D606
FSH

Extras: IMS tank, spare clutch cable (fitted), Camojo steel pegs, bar raisers, mirror and choke relocation mounts, doohickey, carb T-mod, spare smaller front sprocket, spare air filter, original tank (perfect condition), tank bag, soft bag, large front screen (home made) as seen in the pics (original screen currently fitted), alarm / immobiliser (good for insurance!)

I also have Oxtar boots, assault pants, Richa Deep Summer airflow jacket and a Swedish touring jacket to sell...

Please email me at [email protected] for any questions / queries or if you would like to go and see the bike. I can also be reached on +41 78 308 4289. I will arrange for my brother (also a biker!) to handle the sale, viewings etc.

The pics aren't the best but I don't have access to all of my photo's here in Switzerland! I'll try and post some more asap.

Cheers and thanks!

Daniel