• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2007 Yamaha TTR 250 for Sale R29.000 (Capetown)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Semmy

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Suzuki DR-Z 400
Selling my beloved TTR 250. Was my  lightweight adventure bike while studying here! It has clocked 57.000km but is very well maintained and just now serviced (I do not  like to sell a bike that isn't in a proper condition). I recently did a 2000km trip to the baviannskloof, it mastered it with no problems. (Road Legal). Cruises well at 115km/h

It comes with a sheep skin seat (and somehow tank) cover for comfortable riding and the Karoo look, i also like to call it the LAMAHA. :laughing4:

Additional Info:

- New Starter Motor (only thing expensive about a TTR)

- New Rear Tyre (50kms)

- New Break Pads (50kms)

- Included: 2 spare tubes

- Incuding Storage Rack

- All past Service Papers  (at Yamaha Dealers), as well as most recent service at local Yamaha Dealer

It is not the newest gal in town, and maybe not the prittiest, but it is the perfect lightweight adventure bike. Was planning on taking it to namibia and botswana, but need to get back to germany for christmas!
Photos will follow

Price is set at 29.000, as I have made proper investments for giving the bike away. Cheers dogs!