• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2008 F650GS for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Allamu

Puppy
Reaction score
Bike
BMW F650GS / Dakar
Hello all! I'm back after probably half a year of not a word on this site, and I'm wanting to move on to the F800GS now. As such I'm offering my 2008 BMW F650GS (Iceberg Blue) for R82,500 (neg). It includes ABS, Heated Grips, Hand guards, FSH, Owners manual, tool kit and a possibility of a helmet, Adventure rider jacket and saddle bag, depending on how negotiations go . . .  The bike has also just undergone all of it's 8 or 9 after-market recalls (including brand new clutch) and warranties on everything.

She has 15000 fantastic kilometers on the clock, and wants someone who's going to use her offroad as much as they do onroad. (And she's really blown me away off-road - Magaliesberg rocks, Dullstroom/Freestate gravel & Mozambique diepsand -all with pillion - no problem.) The reason for selling is I'm wanting a little bit more shock travel for those slightly higher rocks when the bike's heavily loaded.

Give me a call, or reply on the site. 084 652 8641 - Allan

Attachments

• F650GS.jpg
    F650GS.jpg
    170.8 KB

Latest posts