• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2011 Husaberg 390FE - SOLD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tman21

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Bajaj (all models)
Sold pending viewing and payments.  Possibly a WD (will check) but a WD mate referred his mate.

Seems like Im getting stock options + my bus needs a new clutch.

I am in the position where I am selling my "project" toys.  (FE390/RM250)

Both bikes are mechanically excellent, the idea was to strip them to the frame (1 at a time of course) and have most parts restored with vapor blasting etc and sourcing decent OEM plastics as I beleive both of them will fetch good money in a few years time.  FFW a couple of months,  I havnt touched either and I can now do with the spare cash, that being said with the Husa taking up more space in my wallet than the RM its my first consideration to sell.

330hrs
Not on the e-Natis system anymore but have the last natis and change of ownership forms including the manual and the original birth certificate (As complete as dirtbike papers can be)
I rebuilt the suspension 30hrs ago front and rear and upped the spring rate by 1 on both ends, ready to go for anyone north of 85 and up to 105KG.
Closed cartridge bladder forks still on the bike as they often go missing
Hand guards, disc guards, swingarm guards, bash plate and something to gather filth on for the header pipe
I have the original 2011 tank shrouds which are in better condition than the ones on the bike, removed to preserve to some extent, then also the tail light and an old rear fender piece.

I bought it from my mate who got it as a barn find, was used to open gates on the farm in its past life and then for the last 70hrs did some trials and riverbeds.  Bike previously had a timing chain oopsie around 250hrs which was sorted and running like a swiss watch now, timing chain tensioner also upgraded after said episode.

Apologies for the poor footage, was taken with my 3310.  Bike was ice cold but starts like this hot or cold no problem.

If there is a serious buyer here, get in touch please.  Ill be away for almost 2 weeks, and will place a decent add upon my return.

Roodepoort,GP but can ship if needed

O82 52l 6Ol2

[youtube]https://youtu.be/vYhwBoHWMcE[/youtube]