2013 Amageza Rallye: Entries Open

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Camelman

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 690 Adventure
Note to mods: Guys, if you feel that I'm killing the goose by posting here, please let me know your conditions and I'll comply.

Entries for the 2013 Amageza Rallye has opened.

All relevant info is on the website:  - https://www.amageza.com

In brief:
  • Start and finish: Kimberley
  • Date: 18 October 2013 to 26 October 2013
  • Classes: 0-450cc, larger than 450cc and 'woman'. The latter has no restriction on engine size.
  • Number of entries available: 150 Competitors, 50 Assistance.
  • 5 Days.
  • 3000 km.
  • FIM and MSA rule-set.
  • Navigation by Rally Road-book and Amageza GPS (issued)
  • Entry fee: R 9 000
  • Hire of Amageza GPS for this event: R 1 000 + R 1 000 refundable deposit if the GPS is okay on return.
  • Includes temporary MSA license for the event if you don't have one, two meals a day, transport for 1 trunk and 1 set of tires as well as normal rescue and recovery, tissues, etc.
  • First prizes over all classes: R 9 000.
  • Second prizes over all classes: R 4 000
  • Third prizes over all classes: R 2 000
  • Forth to tenth: Trophy
  • All finishers: Medal.
  • Entries are on-line via the Amageza website or this website:  https://www.racecontrol.co.za (Check under the 'Rally Raid' category.)
  • Payment details and cut-off's on the 'About' page on the 'Events' heading on the Amageza Website

:deal: Due to posting this on various forums, I will not be able to reply to queries here. If you have a query please do the following:
  • Read the 'About' page under the 'Events' heading on the Amageza Website
  • Read the 'Rules' page under the 'Events' heading on the Amageza Website
  • Failing the above: check the 'contact' page on the Amageza website, and make contact.

NOTE: Wayne and I will be on the recce of the preliminary route from Friday 2012/10/19 till 2012/10/29. So if you call the office number or send a email and don't get a response in this time, chill out, still 366 days before the event!  :lamer:

Let the games begin!   :mwink: