• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2014 Yamaha XT 1200 ZE for sale R 120 000.00

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woody1

Bachelor Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Yamaha Super Tenere
Ok I thought I bought my LAST bike, but as you all knows...'n man se gat brand mos altyd. :imaposer:

The 1200 was my weapon of choice living in Gauteng and love to ride the Eastern and Western Cape roads. Long distance tourer with some gravel capabilities.  Done Baviaans a few times East to West and West to East two up.  Gamkapoort Die Hel and lots of other places.

Now that Dorsland bought one of those 660's for sale in Burban, I see myself on one as well enjoying the roads in my backyard.

Bike is USED but not ABUSED. Some scratches but just like a bike should be when ridden.

Did a MAJOR service around 50 000 km... https://wilddog.net.za/forum/index.php?topic=214314.msg3899201#msg3899201

Absolutely reliable and a joy to ride with the electronic suspension and the cruise control.  Heated grips also standard on this model.

Spoken to Jamie at Cycle Craft Yamaha in Durban where the 660 is. His book value on my bike is around R 150 000.00.

So if somebody give me R 120 000.00 I am happy.  I can buy the 660 and have money for the trip to go and fetch the new bike.