A wild robot suddenly appeared...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
Yamaha XT660
Good day all

I was prompted by the automatic response to introduce myself.

I have been around the web a while and found that most places lack the excitement and joy of riding a motorcycle. Everyone just wants the new best toys and gear as a measurement of their success... which I suppose each to their own. The size of your cc or the color of your lights should not affect how you feel about riding, just enjoy being able to. I really do hope joining this Forum will be an interesting adventure with the addition of meeting some great people.

I have loved motorcycles ever since I was a toddler who had just begun to perceive what this two wheeled noise monster is. I purchased my first motorcycle not too long ago at age 26... most things take a while to acquire in this lowly economy but I consider myself fortunate. I hope to one day do some real adventures off-road and not ponder about to work and such.

The two wheeled noise maker in question is a Yamaha XT660R. Some people say I should have started smaller but I argue it comes down to discipline? I am very interested in the technical side of motorcycles and one day plan to design and build my own. Anyway, I should get back to work...

Hope to hear from you all.
kind regards