• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Aerostich Roadcrafter Classic Suit for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R100GS / Kalahari
My stich suit for sale. It is well used but still in good condition and just needs a wash and nixawax treatment and ready for another season. If you travel into work every day and get gatvol of taking off bike clothes and putting on work clothes this is for you. If you just want to look pretty awesome with this particular style of twat suit - this is obviously for you  :biggrin:

The one front pocket Velcro has come loose and it could probably do with a Velcro replacement all over at some point. The zips have been replaced with new ones at almost the cost of the suit three years ago. Put on your normal clothes, step into the stich, zip up and off you go. Always puts a smile on a face when you stop and step out of your bike suit and have your jean pant and t-shirt on  :ricky:

More info on the suit....

https://www.aerostich.com/men-s-roadcrafter-classic-one-piece-suit.html

The size is a 42 and I am 1.8m tall and sits lekker tight on 90kg's. If you are taller than this and heavier be prepared to look like a beached whale. Colour is green and the reflectors still works well.

Comes with protection in the shoulders, elbow and knees. You can add a back protector if you prefer.

R2800 for the suit and I can get it to CBD Cape Town as I am based in Prince Albert with my driver every other week. If you want it elsewhere in country you will need to organise a courier to collect in the Karoo at your cost.

PM any interest  :thumleft:

Attachments

• IMG_7001.JPG
    IMG_7001.JPG
    161.4 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_7003.JPG
    IMG_7003.JPG
    168.7 KB · Views: 117