Africa Twin Rally Kit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skyfire

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 690 Adventure
Guys I have seen the Repsol rally kit in the trend "who owns this twin??" and it is just awesome.  I looked online and found that rally kits are around 700-800 pounds all inclusive (rally kit and mounting brackets).

https://www.ruggedroads.co.uk/shop/article_B-CRLCP9300/Africa-Twin-Fairing-RD07_RD07A---Rally-Light-with-separate-windshield---Complete-Kit.html?sessid=QAa39cd6pfl5XrbBKbE5lflJcNckeXjD9Jnwgmp2hUw2bESlqZrm95dr4vLFzUXB&shop_param=cid%3D83%26aid%3DB-CRLCP9300%26

I contacted some carbon fibre manufacturers and they said that it will be cheaper for me to import a kit than to have it locally moulded unless I can build about 5 or 6.  Will anyone be interested in tackling a project like this? I basically need 6 guys that can help pay ;D and help with the design of the mounting brackets as well as the carbon fibre shell.

Hope I'm not chasing my own tail here as I have a perfectly good AT standing in the garage...

Let me know what you guys think...