Air in your Head, an addiction for normal individuals!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zacapa

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda XR650L
Collected a few pics of my airheads over the years that are currently on my PC. Most of these go back a while, the oldest I think was in 1989 on top of Swartberg pass on the pseudo
R100RS, actually a modded R100 with a replica fairing and real BMW mirrors. The rest of my photos are buried in a box in the garage and begging to be scanned one day in the distant future. There are priceless memories in that box no doubt, though the family archives go back to the 1930's when grandpa and grandma tried their best in racing a BMW sidecar outfit on the german racetracks. Need to scan all that stuff too, sometime ..... sometime.
So whats the reason of this post? Simply that your life may at some time have been transformed by owning one of BMW's finest before the time of fuel injection, fuel pumps in the tank and associated hassles with new tech stuff.
I shall start by uploading some faded low res pics, these sometimes tell a story, here goes.
Please feel free to add yours.....

Attachments

• BMW-7.JPG
    BMW-7.JPG
    150.8 KB
  • br1.1.jpg
    br1.1.jpg
    78.9 KB
  • Brandberg2.JPG
    Brandberg2.JPG
    309.9 KB
  • Cape.JPG