AMAGEZA RUN - CLANWILLIAM

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome back to the forum Fenderbender  :thumleft: :thumleft:

Looks like you guys had an awesome time.

Wouldnt it be safer to have a Fuel stop enroute rather than having guys carrying extra fuel in containers?

Dankie vir almal wat gehelp het om my goed uitgesort te kry .
Ek het die roete bekyk en is so spyt ek het so vroeg in die dag letterlik uitgeval , dalk volgende keer.
Geluk ook aan almal wat klaargemaak het.

Alex , dankie dat jou reelings seepglad verloop het , selfs met my insident.
Andy , dankie vir die raad en bystand by die toneel .
Leftless , dankie ook aan jou en Legadema vir die trailer van my fiets terug Kaap toe. EK skuld julle groot !!

Al wat jy skuld ou maat,  is om gesond te word, en weer saam met ons bike te ry.

Hey Glad to hear that you are on the mend .... :thumleft:

In time for the weekend to really recover... :mwink:

I agree with Legadema, all you owe us is to get better and join us on more rides.  Get well soon dude.

The LR is sporting two new rear side shafts and are 4x4 again (no more front wheel drive LR), a new suspension system (coild and shocks) and steering damper.  Next week I’ll fit mew rubber.  Complete lube job – diffs, universals and gearboxes. 

Next time I tow bikes back from the Cederburg it won’t take eighteen hours.

Great Leftless!  :thumleft:

Found a 1050km riverbed that needs a Amageza!  >:D

You think there are Amageza out there willing to do 350km a day of a bit of sand and dongas!  ::)

Kameelkop said:
Great Leftless!  :thumleft:

Found a 1050km riverbed that needs a Amageza!  >:D

You think there are Amageza out there willing to do 350km a day of a bit of sand and dongas!  ::)

Let me guess.  There's no refuelling, no fresh water, and the race will be held in February?    :biggrin:

That's about right Crossed-up.  ;D And two border crossings.

But fuel should be available every 350km or so. I actually think later this year still. Like in September-November somewhere. Think rat-pack, sleeping next to bike. Basically a survival adventure with a back-up vehicle. Still working on the specifics.

I'll go reccie it next month or so, as soon as I have the funds. lol.

Firecoast said:
how the hell am i suppose to marshal in sand???

Cadge a lift from Leftless in his genuine 4-wheel drive KTM recovery unit.

Leftless said:
I agree with Legadema, all you owe us is to get better and join us on more rides.  Get well soon dude.

The LR is sporting two new rear side shafts and are 4x4 again (no more front wheel drive LR), a new suspension system (coiled and shocks) and steering damper.  Next week I’ll fit mew rubber.  Complete lube job – diffs, universals and gearboxes. 

Next time I tow bikes back from the Cederburg it won’t take eighteen hours.

Now it looks like this :

landyLeftless.jpg

New Bash Bar
landy150606.jpg

Pete , where can we find some paint like this , to cpmplete the package ?

OrangeLR.jpg