Another one from the big smoke

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kneeslider

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
AJS (all models)
Hi All
Another one from Gauteng, been riding since granny was a pin up, but have been out of the saddle for about 6 years now due to an all fall down incedent which took the bike off the road, and you know how life is, get busy with work and "honey do" lists and a little rug rat that came along, so poor "Jennifer" was parked to gather dust.
Jennifer is my beloved '81 GS1000G, when I finally got around to repairing the damage from the all fall down episode, I decided it was time to give her a total make over, as she was really showing her age, so what started as a stator cover replacement turned into a frame off restoration, don't you just hate it when that happens.
I may post a progress thread up if there is any interest, just let me know.

It is nice to find a local board to hang out on, even if it caters more for the dual sport riders, eish I are in the minority again, although with all the taxis and poppies in their 4X4's I guess as soon as you pull out the gate you are on an adventure ride.