Any CNC woodworker/hobbyists lurking around?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Howdy

Just wondering if there are any folk here who are into cnc workworking either at work or at home? I would be keen to chat to folk who have been at this a while. I am doing some work at home on my little cnc router and have a few questions, If there are any of you who are also a dab hand at Fusion360, there are a few issues I am having and no amount of google seems to help. And lastly, I am looking for some cnc router bits, in particular 4mm or 5mm straight flute with a cutting depth of at least 20mm, I have phones hald of the countryside, and nobody seems to stock them. I have a few 1/8' endmills but they tend to flex and chatter too much. Where do you folk get your router bits from???? So far I use either the3dprintingshop (great service) or cnc-online. If anyone is in the mood for a chat or is willing to give some sage advice, please get in touch on whatsapp. 08for fiv2fivsix fivoh6. (y) 🍻