Anyone have a Leo Vince slip-on on their F800?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
BMW F800GSA
I just bought a second-hand LV SBK pipe but have a question for anyone who has one fitted. The exhaust didn't come with any of the mounting hardware and the bolt from the OEM bracket is way too long.

Pic 1 is my LV slip-on
Pic 2 shows the OEM exhaust and the mounting bracket and bolt. When mounted, the bracket sits flush with the bike frame.
Pic 3 shows the LV bracket with the OEM bolt. As you can see there would be a ton of empty space between the bike frame and bracket.
Pic 4-5 show the mounting bracket
Pic 6 is the technical drawing of the LV One which is the upgraded version of the SBK. From what I can see, I can use the bolt and spacer from my OEM pipe (circled in blue) and the collar nut (circled in blue) is the female threaded bolt hole on my bike frame. So it seems to me that all I need is the thick aluminium spacer.

Anyone out there who can send pics of their LV mounted to their bike so that I can get an idea of whether I'm right? And does anyone know where I can get a spacer like that?

Attachments

• Pic1.jpg
    Pic1.jpg
    161.4 KB
  • Pic2.jpg
    Pic2.jpg
    693.8 KB
  • Pic3.jpg
    Pic3.jpg
    758.1 KB
  • Pic4.jpg
    Pic4.jpg