April snow ....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danger Male

Puppy
Reaction score
Bike
Kawasaki KLE 500
Did anyone else get caught out by the snow this morning?

Attachments

• IMG_4679.jpg
    IMG_4679.jpg
    317.5 KB
Where was that pic taken? Looks cold.
Your bike even froze its engine guard off!!

Could not understand why it was so bloody cold this morning in Worcester......'Till I looked out the kitchen window!!! ;-)

Pity we don't get that kind of "fun" in my part of the country...  Looks very nice!   :thumleft:

Woestersous said:
Could not understand why it was so bloody cold this morning in Worcester......'Till I looked out the kitchen window!!! ;-)

................. and I looked out from the front door when fetching "Die Burger" .............

Yip ! Thats what it looked like at breakfast time in Hogsback this morning, was two degrees !

When I left for home it was 6deg, never got to 10 all the way home to Elliot. !

The cold was not too much of a problem, just the heavy wind in places !

Ice on my car this morning, first time this year 8)

Met Eish ja met Eish. I think most people around the country experianced Winter this long weekend. Even Durbs has been fresh. I live in Hillcrest Kloof area and it was a chilly 9 deg this morning  :thumleft: Love this time of the year

Did not check the temp but in Muldersdrift our entire plot was covered in frost...feeding the animals was no fun this morning :patch:

3 degrees at Wilropark ...excluding the wind chill factor.

This was Nic Malan Pass between Q/town and Fort Beaufort ..... we decided to give Hogsback a miss ....