AS SOON AS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NEON DEON

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 1190 Adventure
My plan has been hatched and now its a case as soon as , we can Cross provincial borders I am going on a extended breakfast run or actually A waffle run to the Waffle house in Ramsgate . this is a dun and dusted plan . I have seen guys that say use alternate routes and just go , but I have a small concern ,How do you explain your presence in a place , lets even say Clarence with a GP no plate . Being there is in conflict with the cross prov border restrictions , Even if just for a day , A hard ass cop will try to lock one up. So do we just sit and wait for the border rope to drop and then is all go??
On another thing ,idea , where can one ride to with in Gauteng that is a great destination? maybe for a extended breakfast run? nice place to sleep over on saturday and not way to expensive ? As I am sure we are all aware that in a couple of hours ride , just as numb but is starting to say time for a pit stop , one could be a couple 100 ks from home and Gauteng is maybe not more than 250 ks from north to south . When you sort of smack down in the middle then noy much of a ride to the border . Time for Mr President to can the border lock idea so we can ride .