Bakkie met bike direk van Baviaanskloof na Geelhoutboom met 2 quads

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cassiebotha

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Kawasaki KLX 400SR
oorspronklike post :  
https://cassierides.blogspot.com/2010/02/bakkie-met-bike-direk-van-baviaanskloof.html

After a adventure and a unforgetable kuier by Baviaans Kloof at Patensie with fellow wilddog's i've decided not to end my trip just yet.  I got Trailrider's wife at the Garden route mall and we loaded all the luggage belonging to the willdogs members from george into her car. So with the bakkie still on the bike i decided to give Kobus and Wessel a ring to meet up a the mugg and bean at the garden route mall to descuss our ride plan.  We decided to give Wessel's new quad bike a intro trip towards and inside geelhoutboom.
100_2470.jpg

Kobus and Wessel met up with me at my house while i had diffuculty reversing my bike out of the garage.  Not only scratching the other car but the bike's handle bar got stuck inside the garage framework.  I always take my bike off the bakkie before i enter my garage.  

Geelhoutboom%20quads%20en%20my%20scramber2

Wessel and Kobus managed to get two quads onto this bakkie  

100_2476.jpg

We arrived at Viekie's and Marius's farm to leave the bakkies with them while we jaag rond in Geelhout boom.  (oom andre) we did not jaag past your farm)

100_2478.jpg

Here is the corsa bakkie with the bike still attached to it from Patensie

100_2477.jpg

Maruis has a playbike to do some stunts at the farmlands

100_2481.jpg

100_2484.jpg

Wessel got the Black and red quad and Kobus has the Yellow Yamaha Blaster

100_2487.jpg

Hierso het ek die kamera gegryp en gou die Majestic foto geneem van die outeniqua berge

100_2488.jpg

Kobus gooi dougnut

100_2495.jpg

Long strech gravel road going to Jonkersberg

100_2498.jpg

100_2500.jpg

100_2503.jpg

Overlooking the fast farmlands towards Great Brak and mossel Bay

Trailrider said:
cassiebotha said:
So with the bakkie still on the bike...

Wow! Het jy 'n foto van dit?? 8)

Ekkke wil ook daardie prentjie sien.  :imaposer: :imaposer:

Cassie, ek sal nie rerig skiet nie, net as julle raas met die bakkie op die bike.  :imaposer:  :imaposer:

nou vang ek wat julle se.... met die bakkie op die bike. jislaaik eek wonder hoe dit gaan lyk. ek sal dit photoshop ek opsit en kyk hoe dit lyk

Pad en oom trailrider....julle moet vandag kyk vir lekker roete vir saterdag....ek wil gaan bike ry.  ek tel al vaan maandag af die ure....

Ek moet Saterdag in Oudtshoorn wees vir Karate dinge.

ASEEBLIEF vra vir Kobus om 'n kursus aan te bied om 'n doughnut met 'n kwat te doen.....
:peepwall: :pot:

sal hom vra maar as hy so aanhou tiep hy en rol die quad oor hom soos y my een pel wat sy sleutel been in 3 verskillende plekke gebreek het

trailrider se vir jou vrou sy kan met bm ry en jy kan met transalp tot by kammanassie dam afrit ry oudshoorn toe dan kom jy uit by trein stasie en ding dong jy is in oudshoorn. dan het jy lekker bike gery.

This report had me on the edge of my seat. It had everything - bakkie driving, skilled quad riding, lessons about ATGATT, responsible behaviour on public roads, challenging terrain conquered, a dogged determination to reach the objective come what may, as well as some seriously hard-core camping!

Undoubtedly a candidate for Roll of Honour.

cassiebotha said:
sal hom vra maar as hy so aanhou tiep hy en rol die quad oor hom soos y my een pel wat sy sleutel been in 3 verskillende plekke gebreek het

EISH.....

:imaposer:
Jacko said:
This report had me on the edge of my seat. It had everything - bakkie driving, skilled quad riding, lessons about ATGATT, responsible behaviour on public roads, challenging terrain conquered, a dogged determination to reach the objective come what may, as well as some seriously hard-core camping!

cassiebotha said:
trailrider se vir jou vrou sy kan met bm ry en jy kan met transalp tot by kammanassie dam afrit ry oudshoorn toe dan kom jy uit by trein stasie en ding dong jy is in oudshoorn. dan het jy lekker bike gery.

Ek ken daai paaie goed Cassie. Ek beplan om so om terug te ry. My bike moet skoon in Oudtshoorn aankom sien want dis die HOG rally en ek wil nie uit voel tussen al die Harleys nie :D

Jacko said:

Jacko dont miss Cassie's report on the Caves: https://wilddog.net.za/forum/index.php?topic=44720.msg884923#msg884923

jacko ek laaik your deep words.  It is the just how we planned it to be.  There was a song with a lyric that states:  no mountain's to high for your bike to climb just believe it when you "do something" and then something and then i'll be your cloud up in the sky ill be the something when you something...(sorry ek het nou net 'n total blank geslaan.... but it's about "come what may, we will preserve re thru any scenario that life throws at you.  and do it with a smile on your face.... 
And like Jerry springer says....Take good care of yourself and each other....Over and out Rodger....
Ek gaan nou slaap